Monday, June 1, 2009

WMAC26 Aaron-Carl "I Refuse - Remixes" finally available June 2, 2009!


..now THIS is the release we've been waiting for... ENJOY!



Track Listing:

1. "I Refuse" (Original Mix)
2. "I Refuse" (Quentin Harris Remix)
3. "I Refuse" (T&A's Standing Strong Mix)
4. "I Refuse" (AC's Stompin' Mix)
5. "I Refuse" (Rennie Foster Remix)
6. "I Refuse" (Flo's Subject Vienna Mix)
7. "I Refuse" (AUX 88 Techno Mix)
8. "I Refuse" (Instrumental)

WMAC26 – Aaron-Carl “I Refuse” Wallshaker Music – HOUSE

Aaron-Carl hits you hard with his soulful vocal anthem "I Refuse". Right along side his previous classics, "My House", "Sky" and "Crucified", this tune is destined to become one of AC's biggest hits. Featuring remixes from heavy hitters such as Quentin Harris, Aux 88 & Rennie Foster, as well as Vienna's own Flo Lachinger and innovative DJ/Producer Tank Martinez, this remix pack offers something for everyone - definitely bridging the gaps between House & Techno - as only Detroit can...

*Receiving support from DJs: Derrick May, Laurent Garnier, Roger Sanchez, Danny Tenaglia, David Guetta, Charles Webster, Anthony “Shake” Shakir, Neil Aline (Chez Music), Bryan Jones, Fred Everything, Dan Curtin, DJ Misjah, DJ Spen, Noah Levine (XLR8R, Urb), Grant Nelson, Davidson Ospina, Ibiza Global Radio, Ibiza Sonica, DJ Pope, DJ Oji, Lawnchair Generals, Jazzy Eyewear, Andre Harris, Daniel Kyo, Chris Udoh, Fer Ferrari, Demarco Electronic Project, Anthony Molina, Fernanda Diaz,

Feedback:

Roger Sanchez – 4 out of 5

Charles Webster – quality chunky grooves. 5 out of 5

Bryan Jones – Great vocal track. I will play this and the instrumental for sure. right up my alley. 5 out of 5

Neil Aline (Chez Music) – good song and solid remix package. 4 out of 5

DJ Spen – NICE WORK!!!! Will play for sure! 5 out of 5

Jazzy Eyewear – Absolutely Love this remix, would love a dub too on the same vibe! 5 out of 5

Daniel Kyo – Aaron is always great!! Wow amazing! Love this remix! 5 out of 5

Chris Udoh – 5 out of 5

DJ Pope – This joint right here is hoooooottttttt will drop this week. 5 out of 5

DJ Oji – I like this groove. 4 out of 5

Lawnchair Generals – Wicked tune! Great vocal, sure to spend some quality time in the bag. 4 out of 5

Ibiza Global Radio – 5 out of 5

Andre Harris – Excellent funky groove from Mr. Harris My full support. 5 out of 5

Demarco Electronic Project – Nice vocals, nice groove and a great track. Full Support. 5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment